GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5
aestiva /5 compact id ideally luted for use in space limited facilities, while maintaining the aestiva /5 anesthesia system’s patient-centered engineering and clinician-oriented efficiency.
- Standard with basic 7100 volume ventilation, electronic PEEP and integrated volume and oxygen monitoring.
- Suited for use in space limited facilities, while maintaining the Aestiva/5 anesthesia system’s patient-centered engineering and clinician-oriented efficiency.
- Navigation consistency between the family of Aestiva ventilators and Datex-Ohmeda monitors
- Supports physical integration of Datex-Ohmeda monitoring solutions
- Bag/vent switch turns mechanical ventilation on/off without additional controls
- Configured for two vaporizers
- Optional fresh gas flow compensation
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for low flow resolution
- Smart alarms direct users to specific problems and affected parameters to help enhance patient safety
- Smaller footprint and lower overall height
- Available in a wall-rail mount configuration, for use where space is limited
- End case easily establishes ventilator standby
- Direct function controls for most commonly used parameters
- 120 x 90 LCD screen provides clear viewing of ventilator data
- Intuitive design helps promote ease of use
- Airway pressure monitoring and pressure bar graph for visual reference on a breath-by-breath basis are standard
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5. with ventilater, monitor & modules. with Datex-ohmeda tec 6 plus